This article is over 4 months old. You might like to search
for more up-to-date
Launch of five million pound Anniversary Fund
Posted on Monday 12 February 2018
In celebration of their 60th anniversary, the Garfield Weston Foundation has launched a new one-off fund of £5million to support Capital projects to provide new or improved facilities for local communities across the UK.
The Fund will close for applications on 30th June 2018 but they wish to give charities plenty of notice so they have chance to develop their plans. You can find the guidelines on our anniversary website where there is a specific section on the fund - https://anniversary.garfieldweston.org
Here is a short summary of the fund:
- One-off grants scheme in 2018 to support Capital projects to benefit local communities across the UK. This could include works to develop and adapt church buildings to make them more suitable for a whole range of different uses involving the local community.
- Open to UK registered charities, places of worship and state schools only.
- Grants range from £30,000-£150,000.
- Simple online application process.
- Applications are now open and close on 30th June 2018.
- You can still apply to the Fund even if your organisation is currently in receipt of a grant from, or has been rejected by, the Garfield Weston Foundation within the past 12 months.
- One application only accepted to the Weston Anniversary Fund per organisation.
- If relevant, planning permission must be secured prior to our closing date of the 30th June 2018.
- Grants must be spent and projects completed by 31st December 2020.