Brand Guidelines and Writing Guides
The Diocese of Ely logo
The diocese logo is the baseline element of our visual identity.
Our logo tells us that:
- we are the Church of England
- we are the Diocese of Ely.
The logo is available for all churches, schools, parishes, benefices and deaneries to download and use.
High resolution versions - that printers and publications tend to want:
Visual identity and writing guidelines
A set of guidelines has been produced to help present our visual identity in a professional and consistent way. They apply to print, digital and online media.
- Visual identity guidelines 2nd ed Oct 2015 (pdf, 514kb)
- A guide for parishes writing Parish Profiles and Patrons and Archdeacons preparing advertisements
- Editorial style guide 2nd ed Oct 2015 (pdf, 104kb)
- Guidance on how to address the clergy in correspondence (pdf, 28kb)
Ely 2025 graphic
There is a dedicated graphic for use with all communications materials related to the diocesan strategy.