Since 1 January 2014 there has been a requirement in the Faculty Jurisdiction Rules (the rules that set-out the procedures for faculty applications made to the Diocesan Registry) that a notice is displayed for a period of time on the Diocesan website for projects that comprise significant alteration works to Grade I and II* listed churches.
Before a faculty is granted, a public notice will also be displayed for a continuous period of at least 28 days at the church. This notice will also state where detailed plans and specifications of the work may be viewed.
Interested parties may seek further details of the works at the relevant church.
Should you wish to make a representation (to be done within the permitted notice period) for any of the Public Notices listed below that are still active - you can do so to the Ely Diocesan Registry at the address below.
The Ely Diocesan Registrar, The Bishop of Ely's Registry, 1 The Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3JT
or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ely Diocesan Registry website also contains information you may find helpful and this site can be viewed here http://www.elydiocesanregistry.co.uk/.
Public Notices (past and present)
- Faculty Application Notice - Church of St Andrew - In the parish of Chesterton - 16052017
- Faculty Application - Church of St Mary - Parish of Cheveley - February 2017
- Faculty Application - Church of St Michael - Cambridge - February 2017
- Faculty Application Notice for Northwold St Andrew
- Faculty Application Notice for Madingley, St Mary Magdalene
- Faculty Application Notice for Impington St Andrew
- Faculty Application Notice for Balsham Holy Trinity
- Faculty Application Notice for Pidley All Saints