Brand Guidelines and Writing Guides
The Diocese of Ely logo
The diocese logo is the baseline element of our visual identity.
Our logo tells us that:
- we are the Church of England
- we are the Diocese of Ely.
The logo is available for all churches, schools, parishes, benefices and deaneries to download and use.
- Full colour (high resolution) - DoE_Logo_CMYK.jpg
- Full colour (low resolution) - DoE_Logo_RGB_low_res.jpg
- Black and White (high resolution) - DoE_Logo_Mono.jpg
- Black and white (low resolution) - DoE_Logo_Mono_low_res.jpg
To save to your computer, follow the steps below.
- Click on the links above, which opens the image in a new window.
- Right click the image and select 'Save Target As'.
- A window should appear showing the folders on your computer.
- Choose where you would like to save the image to, and click 'Save'.
Sometimes you may be asked for a logo in a different format to those above, in this case, please ask the communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Visual identity and writing guidelines
A set of guidelines has been produced to help present our visual identity in a professional and consistent way. They apply to print, digital and online media.
- A guide for parishes writing Parish Profiles and Patrons and Archdeacons preparing advertisements
- Editorial style guide 2nd ed Oct 2015
- Guidance on how to address the clergy in correspondence
Ely 2025 graphic
There is a dedicated graphic for use with all communications materials related to the diocesan strategy.