Institution and Licensing Services

When a priest begins a new ministry a licensing or institution service is usually held. The diocesan template for such a service and helpful guidelines - especially for churchwardens and Rural Deans - are linked to below. For further information please speak to your Archdeacon or the office of the Bishop who will be taking the service.