Christ The Servant King (CSK) Church is a vibrant and growing community focussed on worshipping and encountering Jesus and growing as disciples of Him (Electoral Roll: 202).
We are a family of worshippers of all backgrounds and ages, including many children and young people. We are looking for a Spirit-filled, Spirit-led ordained minister who loves Jesus and his people, and is devoted to making disciples who make disciples. You will lead our mission to make new disciples in the new housing that is all around us, and you will co-lead and support our existing congregation.
Do you have the enthusiasm, energy and experience to collaborate successfully with the existing young team in the continued growth of a gospel-focussed and missionally-minded church?
Do you have the pastoral skills to meet complex needs within the church and community?
Do you have experience of mentoring those working in a pioneering context?
Hampton is a single parish (due to be home to c.28,000 when completed) and is a growing township on the outskirts of Peterborough. It has excellent transport links, good or outstanding Ofsted rated schools and plentiful green spaces. Applicants will need to be ordained within the Church of England and have completed, or be about to complete, initial ministerial education.
- This is a full-time, incumbent-level position requiring a person of enthusiasm, energy and spiritual maturity.
- This post is for an initial period of 5 years, with Common Tenure terms of employment.
- Person Specification & Role Description for Full-Time Associate Minister - download here
- CSK Hampton Parish Profile - download here
- To discuss this opportunity further, contact:
- Rev Rachel Hilditch, vicar, 01733 248124, or
- Ven Richard Harlow, Archdeacon of Huntingdon and Wisbech, 07415757527