Office Manager (part-time) - St Martin’s Church, Cambridge
St Martin’s Church, Cambridge, is seeking a part-time Office Manager, based at St Martin’s Church, Suez Road, Cambridge, CB1 3QD
- St Martin’s Church, Suez Road, Cambridge, CB1 3QD
- The Office Manager works closely with the clergy team, churchwardens, and PCC to provide the administrative support needed to deliver and enhance the church’s ministry and mission.
- This post is subject to an Occupational Requirement under Part 1, Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010. The post holder should be a committed Christian with a reference from their minister/pastor.
- 20 hours/week (9:00am-1:00pm, Mon to Fri) with potential for flexibility
- £12,854 p.a. (based on initial contract), plus pension scheme, paid holiday and sick pay.
- Contact David Lanham by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a job specification and application form.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the church website (https://stm.org.uk/).
- Completed applications should be sent by post marked FAO David Lanham, St Martin’s Church, Suez Road, Cambridge CB1 3QD, or by email to email@example.com.
- Closing date for applications is 23rd June 2023.
Page last updated: Wednesday 31st May 2023 10:17 AM
First published on: 26th May 2023