This article is over 4 months old. You might like to search
for more up-to-date
Parish Resources Quarterly Newsletter
Posted on Thursday 31 January 2019
Four times a year, a newsletter is available to update you on the latest news from the Parish Resources team.
The newsletter contains information you might find helpful, such as:
- Parish Treasurers - including information on changes to the accounting rules
- Gift Aid - including changes from HMRC
- Charity Registration - updates on what your parish is required to do if you are registered with the Charity Commission
- Encouraging Giving - good practice for those nuturing giving in their parishes
- Funding and Legacies - funding opportunities and promoting legacy giving
- Sharing Good News - sometimes it's just nice to hear what other parishes are doing, and doing well
Occasionally they might also send out a special edition (e.g. if there are urgent legal changes parishes need to be made aware of).
To find out more and to sign-up, visit their website via the link below.