Below find the list of 2019 visitation dates. Churchwardens are welcome to attend any one of the fifteen services that will be taking place across the diocese.
For this reason, additional services (outside of the dates mentioned below) are not being planned, and therefore you are strongly encouraged to attend any one of the services in either Archdeaconry.
Archdeaconry of Cambridge *all Cambridge services will be held at 7.30pm
- Wednesday 01 May: Cambridge North Deanery, Cambridge St Clement
- Tuesday 07 May: Shingay Deanery, Foxton St Laurence
- Thursday 09 May: North Stowe Deanery, Histon St Andrew
- Thursday 16 May: Fordham and Quy Deanery, Fulbourn St Vigor
- Monday 20 May: Bourn Deanery, Dry Drayton St Peter and St Paul
- Wednesday 22 May: Granta Deanery, Linton St Mary
- Thursday 23 May: Cambridge South Deanery, Cambridge St John (Hills Road)
Archdeaconry of Huntingdon and Wisbech
- Thursday 16 May at 6pm: Wisbech Lynn Marshland Deanery, Walsoken All Saints
- Friday 17 May at 7pm: Fincham and Feltwell Deanery, Methwold St George's church
- Wednesday 22 May at 7.30pm: March Deanery, March St Wendreda's church
- Thursday 23 May at 7.30pm: St Ives Deanery, Somersham St John the Baptist
- Tuesday 28 May at 7.30pm: St Neots Deanery, Great Gransden St Bartholomew
- Monday 03 June at 7.30pm: Ely Deanery, Littleport St George's church
- Friday 07 June at 7.30pm: Yaxley Deanery, Orton Longueville with Bottlebridge Holy Trinity
- Tuesday 11 June at 7pm: Huntingdon Deanery, Huntingdon St Barnabas
Important Notice: The Office of Churchwarden is an annual office and it is a legal requirement for ALL churchwardens to be sworn in every year by the Diocesan Registrar/Archdeacon. If you are standing down as Churchwarden, please forward this information to your successor.
Essential forms: Declaration form 2019 – Your declaration form will need to be completed and bought to the service you choose to attend. Additional forms will be available at each service.
You can download a copy of the form from here.
SAVE THE DATE: SATURDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER – CHURCHWARDENS TRAINING DAY (Venue to be confirmed)
The Ven. Dr Alex Hughes and The Ven. Hugh McCurdy