Freedom - A Women's Day for the East of England
Saturday 27 April 2019
Venue: Milton - All Saints CB24 6AB
Enjoy an opportunity to worship and pray, to be challenged, inspired and to experience God's power, as we explore the paradox of freedom. Our speakers are Nadine Parkinson and Kathy English.
You are warmly invited to a day for women from the East of England on Saturday 27th April 2019 to be held at All Saints’ Church, Milton, Cambridge.
- From 9.00am Arrive & Register
- 9.30am Welcome, worship
- 10.15am Session 1
- 11.00am Coffee
- 11.45am Session 2
- 1.00pm Lunch
- 2.00pm Welcome back, worship, testimony
- 2.45 - 4.00pm Final session with ministry and closing worship
- Nadine Parkinson works for the Christian Charity Tearfund. She loves to tell Holy Ghost stories from local churches in some of the world's poorest countries where wonderful transformation is happening in the lives of individuals and communities. Nadine and her husband Ian headed up New Wine in the North for many years and have been involved in church leadership for 35 years and on the New Wine leadership team. They have three adult children and four grandchildren.
- Kathy English acquired her surname by marrying a South African. A member of All Saints Milton for almost 30 years she loves teaching the Bible and seeing its effect on people’s lives. In her spare time she writes short stories that no-one publishes.
Venue: All Saints’ Church is located in Milton, three miles North of Cambridge at the junction of the A10 and A14. Full directions and parking details can be found at www.allsaintsmilton.org.uk
Cost: £20 including drinks. (Students / Seniors / Concessions £15) Please bring your own lunch.
To Book: Book online at www.allsaintsmilton.org.uk
We hope to see you there!
Cost and booking:
£20.00 including drinks (£15.00 Students/Seniors/Concessions) Please bring your own lunch. Please book in advance.
Michelle Peters, Church Administrator, 01223 441007, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Diocese of Ely is not responsible for the accuracy or validity of event information as many events are
added by unknown website visitors. To edit or complain about an event listing please contact us.