Great St Mary's Church, Cambridge, are seeking a part time (13 hours/week) Interim Organist and Assistant Director of Music.
Great St Mary's Church seek a superb organist to enhance the mission and ministry of the Church by maintaining and developing standards of musical excellence in the church’s worship. This is an interim role, from January to August 2024.
Further Information and Applications
- Find out more on the Great St Mary's website here - click here
- Applications for the post are invited by email only. These should comprise a covering letter, completed application form and CV (if desired).
- The application should be accompanied by details of three referees, at least one of which should be able to comment on the candidate’s experience with, and suitability for, working with children’s choirs.
- Applications should be sent to email@example.com, and received by Midday on Saturday 9 December.
- Interviews will take place on Wednesday 13 December.
- To arrange an informal discussion about this position, please contact Alex Berry, Director of Music (firstname.lastname@example.org)