There are many resources that seek to support those who may now find themselves self-isolating or working from home. This section links to a few of these that you might find helpful. It is not expected that all the guidance is appropriate to you in your current role, simply that you might find elements helpful.
Mental health and wellbeing
- Resources from the Children's Society can be found here.
- Dealing with loneliness and isolation: five top tips from the Church of England
- Reminder of the pages on the Diocese website to support clergy wellbeing - click here
- Guidance on mental health and wellbeing and Coronavirus - A Church of England document (found in the 'Document' section on this link)
- Coronavirus and your wellbeing - guidance from the Charity Mind
Staying at home and self-isolation
- The "My Whole Self - Working from home toolkit" from Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England
- Stay at home advice from the National Health Service
- Tips for staying home - An opinion piece from a nun who has been social distancing for 29 years.
Other useful websites
- COVID-19 coordination hub - your community needs you! - Cambridge County Council Volunteer registration
- Together Apart: A rural church response to coronavirus - Guidance from the Arthur Rank Centre