You can choose to follow the Diocese of Ely on our social media platforms. Our Social Media channels seek to engage with different audiences where the main Diocesan website, direct email or other communication means may be less effective.
Go to each channel using the links below.
- Facebook is the main Social Media channel used by the Diocesan Office Teams. In includes a number of Facebook pages and groups, depending on your interest or parish role. A good place to start is the main Diocesan Facebook page here.
- The Church of England Facebook page is also a great resource for prayer and parish support.
- Remember to search Facebook for your local [parish church and community groups - which are the best places to find out what your local church is doing.
- You can follow the Diocese of Ely on Twitter by searching for us on @DioceseofEly
- You can follow the Church of England on Twitter by searching for @churchofengland
- Remember that you can also search Twitter for other Church leaders, including the Archdeacon of Canterbury (@JustinWelby), The Bishop of Ely (@Bishop_S_Conway) and the Bishop of Huntingdon (@DagmarKirk)
- You can follow us on YouTube here.
- The "Diocese of Ely" and "Ely Diocesan Board of Finance (EDBF)" are both LinkedIn pages managed by the central EDBF team, and both can be searched for and followed from LinkedIn here.