You can choose to follow the Diocese of Ely on our social media platforms. Our Social Media channels seek to engage with different audiences where the main Diocesan website, direct email or other communication means may be less effective.
Go to each channel using the links below.
- Facebook is the main Social Media channel used by the Diocesan Office Teams. It includes a number of Facebook pages and groups, depending on your interest or parish role.
- A good place to start is the main Diocese of Ely Facebook page.
- The Church of England Facebook page is also a great resource for prayer and parish support.
- Search Facebook for your local parish church and community groups - they are the best places to find out what your local church is doing.
- Follow the Diocese of Ely @DioceseofEly
- Follow the Church of England @churchofengland
- Follow other Church leaders, including the Archdeacon of Canterbury (@JustinWelby), The Bishop of Ely (@Bishop_S_Conway) and the Bishop of Huntingdon (@DagmarKirk)
- Follow us on YouTube @TheDioceseofEly