The sections below provide information on various Diocesan Policies, Guidance, Support, Reviews and Reports aimed at supporting our church communities and supporting victims of abuse within our church communities.
Diocese of Ely Safeguarding Policies
The links below direct you to a number of Diocese of Ely Safeguarding Policies.
- Safeguarding Complaints Procedure 2022
- Diocesan Safeguarding Advisory Panel Terms of Reference
- Diocese of Ely Domestic Abuse Policy Statement 2017
- EDBF Whistleblowing Policy and Procedure - (directing you to the EDBF website policies page)
- Parish Violence and Aggression Policy Mar 2023 v1
National Safeguarding Team News and Statements
Read safeguarding news and statements from the National Safeguarding Team (click here)
Further information is available via the pages linked below.