The Diocesan Office team recognise that the Directory is a useful resource for many people.
Data Protection and the Directory
- The introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in May 2018 introduced enhanced data subject rights for individuals with regards to how businesses, including the Ely Diocesan Board of Finance, uses their personal data.
- This resulted in a review of what personal data is included in the Directory.
A new Directory
- The latest Directory can be download from the link below.
- Please note that this Directory was originally generated in November 2018, therefore any Pastoral/people changes registered with the Diocese since then will not have been included.
- We plan to publish a revised directory after the APCM's (c.April 2019) which will also include some PCC member details and any updates for people and pastoral details that have occurred over the previous months.
Download the directory here: Ely Diocesan Directory - December 2018
If you do spot an issue, please contact the appropriate team as highlighted below.
- Licensed Clergy: Please contact the Bishop’s Office (https://www.elydiocese.org/contact/bishops-offices)
- Clergy with PTO: Please contact the Bishop’s Office (https://www.elydiocese.org/contact/bishops-offices)
- Churchwardens: Please contact the Archdeacon’s Office (https://www.elydiocese.org/contact/archdeacons-offices)
- PCC Roles: please email Jackie.email@example.com
- Deanery/Benefice/Parish/Church names seem incorrect: Please email the DAC office on DAC@elydiocese.org