- The Fincham and Feltwell Deanery is in the Archdeaconry of Hunti9ngdon and Wisbech
- The Archdeacon for the Fincham and Feltwell Deanery is the Archdeacon of Huntingdon and Wisbech (click here for more information and contact information for the Archdeacon, and to ask for details for the Rural Dean of the Deanery)
At the time of publication, the Deanery contained the following Benefices. These are listed as recorded at the time of publication on the Diocesan database. It is often the case that some may be known locally by another name, or that during times of pastoral organisation there is a delay before any planned amendments are formally implemented. If you believe there to a error in this structure, please first contact the Pastoral team here, who will be able to confirm the situation.
- Downham Market and Stradsett
- The Ouse Valley
- The west Norfolk Priory Group
- The Wissey Valley Benefice
Contact the Deanery
Key contact points for this Deanery, including the Rural Dean, can be found via the Archdeacon's "Contact Us" section of the website by clicking here.
Information regarding this Deanery can be provided by key Deanery contacts and included in this section. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to include within this section details specific to your Deanery.
Please note that without direct approval from the individual, it is unlikely to be possible to include individual contact details on behalf of deaneries, so please wherever possible consider supplying weblinks to information where the Deanery is able to manage its own contact sharing preferences.
Return of Parish Finance and Statistics for Mission
Information on accessing the latest Return of Parish Finance and Statistics for Mission returns from the Church of England Statistics and Research Department, as well as other data that might support your Deanery planning can be found on these pages.
Find a church using A Church Near You
One of the best ways to contact a particular church or parish in a deanery is via the A Church Near You (ACNY) portal. Deanery and Benefice church leaders are encouraged to explore the 'Benefice homepage' options available to them via the ACNY platform.
- Churches in this Deanery can be found via this link here.
- The Diocese of Ely uses ArcGIS to show various Church of England mapping data used by the Church of England Research and Statistics Department to highlight information.
- The map embedded below can be searched and clicked on to show a variety of data, including church and school locations, census data and deprivation data, set against Church of England boundaries, that you might find interesting.
- You can choose to view just one Deanery, or navigate around the whole Diocese from the main map.
- Some browsers may not display the map below correctly, if you fail to see an 'Explore' button, you can also open the map by clicking here.