If you want to learn more about any of the options available to your parish to support giving, please contact Martin Kenward on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01353 652 734.
Matters of Parish Finance
For matters relating particularly to parish finance (including Ministry Share and Parochial fees) and the support the Diocesan Finance team offer our parishes, please visit the finance pages of the website here.
Parish Resources website
The Ecclesiastical Fundraising Hub
Ecclesiastical have developed some support resources in collaboration with fundraising specialists, Philanthropy Company, to help you manage your fundraising during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. You can find practical support and guidance at https://www.ecclesiastical.com/church/fundraising/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Parish Giving Scheme (PGS)
- For questions about Gift Forms, Statements, Payment Timings, and more, visit PGS Help for Parishes here.
- For information about different types of ‘digital’ giving, visit the Digital Giving page of the Parish Resources website here.
Contactless Card Readers
- For questions about contactless card readers, including How to get Started, Fees, and more, visit the Receiving Card Payments page of the Parish Resources website here.
- For questions about JustGiving, visit its Help Centre at here.
A Church Near You (ACNY)
- For help and support in managing your A Church Near You website, visit the Help Centre for Editors here.
- The Parish Resources website includes 12 Gift Aid Fact Sheets and more here.
Guide for Churches on Fundraising and Church Giving
- Guidance for churches on applying the Code of Fundraising Practice is available as a download here.