The Ely Diocesan Board of Finance (EDBF) and its staff operate within the guidance of a number of policies.
The main policies governing data protection and the whistleblowing policy are linked below.
Data Privacy Notices
- EDBF General Privacy Notice
- EDBF Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- EDBF - GDPR Privacy Notice for Employees and Volunteers
- EDBF - Safeguarding Privacy Notice - 9 December 2022
- Bishop of Ely Privacy Notices (for Clergy files and LLMs)
Data Protection and Retention
Additional EDBF Policies
- EDBF Whistleblowing Policy and Procedure - August 2022 (updated August 2022)
- EDBF Dignity and Respect Policy - February 2021
- EDBF Procedure - Subject Access Request
- EDBF Procedure - Data Protection Impact Assessment
Complaints/Grievance Policy and Procedure
The Diocese of Ely has policies and procedures in place regarding standards of performance and behaviour and which are designed to help promote fairness and order in the treatment of individuals. It is our aim that the rules and procedures should emphasise and encourage improvement in the conduct of individuals, where they are failing to meet the required standards, and not be seen merely as a means of punishment. We reserve the right to amend these rules and procedures where appropriate.