Contact the Team
If you have information about a safeguarding situation where a child or adult is in immediate danger or requires immediate medical attention call the emergency services on 999. Do not delay.
If you wish to report any safeguarding concerns directly to the Diocese of Ely, please contact the team below.
Safeguarding Concerns in your Parish
Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser: Rebecca Boswell
- Tel: 01353 652731 Mobile: 07904 487912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser: (part-time) Sharon Gage
- Tel: 01353 652706 Mobile: 07507 741295
- E-mail: email@example.com
Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser: (part-time) Lisa Pearson
- Tel: 01353 652738 Mobile: 07990581267
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Training, Criminal Record Checks and Parish Safeguarding Officer Support
Diocesan Safeguarding Officer- Sarah King
- Tel: 01353 652735
- E-mail: email@example.com
Safeguarding Administrative Support - DBS checks (part-time) Jackie Cox
- Tel 01353 652721
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguarding Administrative Support- Training (part-time) Kelly Nott
- Tel: 01353 6527244
- E-mail: email@example.com
We understand reporting abuse may be very difficult and distressing to you and it may add to your hurt by our not being able to immediately assist you.
Therefore here are the contact details of other agencies that are available to assist either on a 24-hour basis or through specialist helplines and services:
Local Contacts - Cambridgeshire, Peterborough & Norfolk
Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Children's Services
Cambridgeshire Tel: 0345 045 5203
Peterborough Tel: 01733 864180
Out of hours (Cambridge & Peterborough):01733 234724
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Children Board
Tel:0345 045 5202 Out of hours: 01733 234724
Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Adults Board
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 ((lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 08457 90 90 90 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 ( free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm)