Questions about your training requirements
If you still have questions about the training requirements of your role (more on this can be found here), you can discuss them further with one of the team below.
- Sarah King, Diocesan Safeguarding Officer: T: 01353 652735, email@example.com
- Kelly Nott, Safeguarding (Training) Administrator, T: 01353 652744, firstname.lastname@example.org
Training booking query
If you have attended Safeguarding training or have completed the online training and haven't received a certificate, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Please include in your email:
- The date the training was undertaken
- The course (level) undertaken
- Whether it was done online, or in person
- Attach (or forward) any confirmation email you received from the Diocese that confirmed the course was completed.
Support in accessing training
The Church of England’s Safeguarding policy statement ‘Promoting a Safer Church’ (2017) outlines the Church’s commitment to promoting a safe environment and culture across all church communities.
The Safeguarding Team recognise that participating in safeguarding training for someone who has personal experience in relation to safeguarding issues, can be difficult and emotive.
Pastoral care during training means we have a responsibility to meet the spiritual, pastoral and welfare needs of all those attending and strive to create supportive and safe conditions to enable participation and engagement.
If you would value a confidential and supportive conversation to explore how training can be accessed in an environment that minimises upset and or discomfort for you, please contact one of the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisors.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 01353 652731
- Email email@example.com
- Telephone number: 01353 652706
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 01353 652738