Useful Links to National Governance Resources
- DfE governance handbook and competency framework
- The constitution of governing bodies of maintained schools – Statutory guidance
- Governance in Multi-Academy Trusts
- Charities & Charity Trustees – an introduction for school governors
Governance Guidance - Federations
- The National Society (For the promotion of Religious Education)
The National Society web site offers support and guidance for all Church of England schools, governors and diocesan education teams.
- The National Governors Association
The NGA is the only independent body representing school governors in England and represents school governors from all state funded schools; including those from LA maintained schools and academies in England.