For information relating to retirement housing, please visit the Church of England webpages here.
Click the headings below to open the documents
- Sermon preached by Very Red Peter Judd on Ascension Day 2019
- House of Bishops Policy on PTO July 2018
- The Deployment of Clergy with licences and permission to officiate (PTO)
- Supporting the Ministry of Retired Clergy
- Retired Clergy Service Fee Form
Training, workshops and dates for your diary
There are two historic charities to which clergy, clergy widows, clergy children and clergy orphans can apply for financial assistance in times of need,
Please follow the link below to find out more.